Using my SC Pincushion kit, this color challenge from Scrap Much?, & this sketch from Sketch n Scrap...
I printed some of my favorite photos from Instagram shots in May & sized them to print on a contact sheet. Kinda small but I scrap 8.5x11 & wanted to fit a bunch of them. I journaled around the outside of the yellow paper about each photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Love the idea of a month in review with instagrams! Great job using the sketch in this format and with multiple photos, love your embellies too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!
Oh what a cool idea with the instagram pictures! Love your take on the sketch and all the flags! Thanks so much for playing along at SnS! :)
this is so wonderful - the colour combo was perfect for you. But I love the theme of your layout and your design! thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?
nice clustering. I'm glad I'm not the only one who snaps photos of manicures!
What a wonderful display of your pictures! Love your embellies too!! Thanks for playing along with the ScrapMuch? colour challenge.
Great furbabies! Love your take on the sketch.
Really cute page and great idea! I have subbed in two photo's in place of one before but you have subbed in a bunch. I also like how you turned the other two photo spots into embelishment spots. Great page! Thanks for playing at Sketch-n-Scrap
Wow!!! This is fantastic ... I love the use of the bits from the October Afternoon collection! Plus what an awesome idea for your layout ... you've definitely inspired me :)
So glad to have you play along with us at ScrapMuch?!!!!
Post a Comment