I recently got my 2nd tattoo. It was kind of spur of the moment, just like my first one, but also totally planned & just what I wanted at the same time.
I've wanted another one basically since my first one. It's true what they say - they are addicting! I've been hesitant because I've heard comments about how wrist tats are trashy or unprofessional or whatever but ultimately it is what I wanted to do.
I used lots of goodies on this layout. The papers are all Cosmo Cricket Hey Sugar & I lovelovelove them. Love all the pinks - it's my favorite color! SO pretty. I also used Prima writer's tape which is kind of cool. There are so many possibilities with this stuff. I curled a piece up and then painted the edges with pink lady Glimmer Glaze (which is so pretty - pink & silver) & then stamped on it with Technique Tuesday stamp set Life in Pictures.
The journal block I cut with my Cricut Sweethearts cartridge & I used the Technique Tuesday Real Life stamp set for the stamp at the bottom.
The photos aren't the greatest - my other friend watching was snapping them with her iPhone & then the bottom picture is one I put on Instagram the next day. The inks I used are Inkadinkado hot pink & Prima quick dry fluid chalk ink in old road. Oh, almost forgot. The big circle I cut from Plantin Schoolbook with the Cricut and it's a Mistable sheet from Pink Paislee. I painted it with the same pink lady Glimmer Glaze. Sooo pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Great layout... your tattoo is awesome!! I can't wait until I get another tattoo!!
Post a Comment