Thursday, November 15, 2012

giving thanks [card].

I found some cards that are approximately 4x9 inches & thought I'd experiment with those this week. I pulled out my Cosmo Cricket Hey Sugar papers, which I used on this layout. I'm a big fan of the colors in this collection although they didn't photograph particularly well. It's getting dark so soon that I didn't have much light to work with!


 I used several punches & layers. On top of that I added a punched circle, a piece of a banner (Maya Road love chipboard banner) covered in American Crafts decorative tape, & a London Market chipboard button by Pink Paislee that's coated with pink lady Glimmer Glaze. It's so pretty - pink & silver! I used some of the Helmar zap dots for added dimension.

a close up shot of the dimension
a close up shot of the stamping
 The stamp set is Unity Simple Blessings & I used Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink. I just like the rich brown. Thanks for joining me this week!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I am loving this! How do you display your cards for posts? Is that a little brush or bed of nails?