Sunday, November 25, 2012

thankful [right now].

Two posts today! I also have a layout to share. 

Inspired by the challenge here  to create a layout showing what you are thankful for. I jotted down a list earlier this month of 30 things (for 30 days) that I'm thankful for. Then I used my typewriter & typed it out on to some strips of paper. My typewriter is a few years old & even though I just bought new ribbon for it it is still having some issues.


I also scraplifted Lindsey's layout, which you can see here.

Everything is from the everyday Eclectic collection by Echo Park except the white transparent doily that I added in. I snapped this photo with my NEW iphone5 (!) on my way to my mom's for Thanksgiving earlier this week. I really loved it so I grabbed it off Instagram to scrap it :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, super sweet, the dog and the page! Thanks for playing with us at True XoXo!

Xo,
Lindsey

Michelle Hernandez said...

I'm sorry I'm so late to leave love Ashley- this page is gorgeous! Great combination of patterns, I'm a huge sucker for Instagram shots- this one is awesome and I love how you did the journaling! I'm rather scared of my "vintage" typewriter so it's very rare that it gets to come out in this way.