Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 books...41 books.

I'm on Good Reads & I try to keep track of the books I've read. This year it looks like I read 41 books. In 2011 I only have five books listed on the site, but I'm sure I read more than that. Not sure if it was just a busy year or if I wasn't so good at keeping track of what I read. Anyway, these are the books I read this year & the bold ones were my favorites. I joined the crowd & read both the Hunger Games series & the Fifty Shades series. (Hunger Games was definitely better.)


Not Left Behind: Rescuing the Pets of New Orleans
Dec 22, 2012

  
Until There Was You - Higgins, Kristan *
Dec 09, 2012


The Couple Checkup - Olson, David H.
Dec 02, 2012


At First Sight - Sparks, Nicholas *
Nov 21, 2012
  
The Rescue - Sparks, Nicholas *
Nov 14, 2012



Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3)- James, E.L. *
Oct 31, 2012
  
Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2) - James, E.L. *
Oct 26, 2012
  
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) - James, E.L. *
Oct 26, 2012
  
The Help - Stockett, Kathryn *
Oct 08, 2012

  
True Colors - Hannah, Kristin *
Nov 03, 2012
  
Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) - Collins, Suzanne
Oct 26, 2012
  
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) - Collins, Suzanne
Sep 08, 2012
  
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) - Collins, Suzanne
Sep 08, 2012

  
The Castaways - Hilderbrand, Elin
Sep 17, 2012



Wicked Business (Lizzy & Diesel, #2) - Evanovich, Janet *
Nov 12, 2012


Wicked Appetite (Lizzy & Diesel, #1) - Evanovich, Janet *
Nov 12, 2012
    
Driving Sideways - Riley, Jess *
Jul 24, 2012 (has been on my list to read since Aug 11, 2008!)
  
Between Sisters - Hannah, Kristin *
Jun 10, 2012

Explosive Eighteen (Stephanie Plum, #18) - Evanovich, Janet *
Jun 24, 2012

Smokin' Seventeen (Stephanie Plum, #17)- Evanovich, Janet *
Jun 24, 2012
  
Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum, #16 - Evanovich, Janet *
Jun 24, 2012

Finger Lickin' Fifteen (Stephanie Plum, #15) - Evanovich, Janet *  
Jun 24, 2012
  
Fearless Fourteen (Stephanie Plum, #14) - Evanovich, Janet *
Jun 24, 2012

Lean Mean Thirteen (Stephanie Plum, #13) - Evanovich, Janet *
Feb 2012
  
Twelve Sharp (Stephanie Plum, #12) - Evanovich, Janet *
Apr 24, 2012

Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum, #11) - Evanovich, Janet *
Mar 2012
  
Ten Big Ones (Stephanie Plum, #10) - Evanovich, Janet *
Mar 2012

To the Nines (Stephanie Plum, #9) - Evanovich, Janet *
Feb 2012
  
With a Little Luck - Crane, Caprice *
Feb 12, 2012
  
A Three Dog Life - Thomas, Abigail
Feb 03, 2012

Hard Eight (Stephanie Plum, #8) - Evanovich, Janet *
Feb 2012

Seven Up (Stephanie Plum, #7) - Evanovich, Janet *
Feb 2012

Hot Six (Stephanie Plum, #6) - Evanovich, Janet *
Feb 2012

High Five (Stephanie Plum, #5) - Evanovich, Janet *
Feb 2012

Four to Score (Stephanie Plum, #4) - Evanovich, Janet *
Feb 2012

Three to Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum, #3) - Evanovich, Janet *
Feb 2012

Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, #2) - Evanovich, Janet *
Feb 2012
  
One For The Money (Stephanie Plum, #1) - Evanovich, Janet *
Feb 2012
  
The Lucky One - Sparks, Nicholas *
Jan 26, 2012
  
The Pact - Picoult, Jodi
Jan 26, 2012

  
Bright Lights, Big Ass - Lancaster, Jen
Jan 26, 2012 

 

1 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for reading!! I read The Hunger Games this year too, was definitely some of my favorites. And I love both The Help and pretty much any thing written by Jodi Picoult too. 41 books is awesome!!