Saturday, December 8, 2012

love you [card].

I made a card last night inspired by the color challenge at Color Me Scrappy. Here's what the colors were:

I really wanted to use the Hello Friend Glitz Design papers. They're soft, pretty, girlie colors & I thought they would match this color challenge well. The sentiment is from Sweet Stamp Shop simple sentiments. I cut a little pennant, added washi tape, a border punch, & some butterfly ribbon from my stash. The Pink Paislee heart is inked with hot pink Inkadinkado &old road chalk ink by Prima.

 The colors didn't photograph as well as I'd like. It's very cloudy here today. But here's another shot:



2 comments:

Viji Siddharth said...

Such a cute card! Love the little sentiment you added. Thanks for playing along with CMS!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your card is so beautiful. Such a great take on the color scheme. Thank you for playing along at Color Me Scrappy!