Merry Christmas Eve!
I have a couple of simple ornaments to share today. I made these for my tree. I used the Gelatins stamp set mini retro flakes & sayings.
This first little red bucket I found at Hobby Lobby. I thought it was the right size to hang on my tree & it just needed a little sprucing up (no pun intended!). I pulled an Elle's Studio large journaling tag & added some embossed snowflakes. I used the Santa's candy cane scented embossing powder as well as some silver Zing embossing powder.
For the second ornament, I used a CD & my Cricut to cut circles at 4.5 inches & 3.5 inches. I used papers from this 6x6 Glitz paper pack. I cut the snowflakes from the Joys of the Season cartridge.
I used the same stamp set & the same scented embossing powder for the 'let it snow' sentiment.
Thanks for checking out my ornaments! I hope your Christmas is merry & bright!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Great ornaments!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
adorable, ashley! hope christmas was great:)
Lovely ornaments, Ashley! Great work! Hope you had a very merry Christmas :).
Cute ornaments! I love the textures!
Post a Comment