Monday, January 21, 2013

love my Keurig [the layout].

I don't have much of a Christmas wish list these days but one of the things I wanted was a Keurig.I did a lot of research on them (& other brands) before I decided on exactly the one I wanted.

Dad got it for me & I could not be more excited about this thing. I love it. (This didn't scan very well - I popped some of the embellishments off the page so it's a little lumpy for the scanner.)

The Gelatins stamp set I used here is It's your Day. I think the little heart banner is SO cute. I also added a strip of the silver gelly gem because you know I love a little bling.


The red ink is Prima quick dry fluid chalk ink in ladybug. & the date stamp is Amy Tan.

Almost everything here is from the Echo Park love story collection pack. I did grab some stickers from Crate Paper paper heart collection & Elle's Studio The Sweet Life cut outs & One and Only strips. The buttons are Bella Blvd.

2 comments:

Life and Knits said...

So cute!

Susie

Shannon said...

Love the pink & black. This whole page is so YOU. We love our Keurig too, it has transformed our mornings. :)