Thursday, January 31, 2013

quick Valentine's day tag.

I caught a nasty bug this weekend & I've been spending most of my time since then on the sofa. Today I was able to get up & make a quick Valentine's day tag to share.



I used the Glitz Design 6x6 pads (Hello Friend & Yours Truly). The Prima flowers & trinket are from the Prima grab bag, but are no longer available. These flowers are called avon rose pixie glen & here are some similar ones. The vintage trinkets are a package of birds & birdcages that are really cute & you can see some similar here.


The sentiment stamp that I used is from Avocado Arts January 2012 Treat Sweetie & the ink is Tim Holtz barn door (red) distress ink. I also used antique linen distress ink around the bird & around the edges of the tag. 

Baker's Twine: Hemptique (found at TJ Maxx)
bird: Cricut

0 comments: