Saturday, January 12, 2013

Reginald [LCOM sketch #2].

This is my second layout about this sweet boy we fostered back in August/September. He was such a sweetie, everyone loved him, & we wish we had the room to adopt him ourselves. 

This is the sketch we used:

I struggled a little with this sketch & realized I was trying to use it too literally. The giant circle, the giant triangle. Once I loosened up my perspective a little, it came together quickly.
 So for this layout, I used Fancy Pants country boutique papers. Love the colors & designs in this pack - so trendy.I also used some old Thickers for the title & Luxe rub ons for the circles. The washi came from Ashley. The stickers are Crate Paper paper heart collection & the labels are Elle's Studio the sweet life.

Now for the rules...
1.  Make a newly created project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery.

2.  Then leave a link to your project using the Inlinkz widget.  Please use a direct link to your LCOM Sketch post and not just your blog address.

3.  If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword LCOM**. LCOM products are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want.  If you don't have a particular shape indicated in the sketch, feel free to substitute.

4.  There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but the linking form will close on the last day of the month at 8:00pm (Atlantic Standard Time) to allow us to find a prize winner.


The January prize is...
2 stamps from The Craft's Meow (donated by Ally)
Hope you'll join us! For idea from the other design team members, go HERE.

4 comments:

Emily D. said...

I adore your layout!! Everything is super cute!! I will have to save this sketch to try at a later time! Thanks for the inspiration!

Beeceecreativity said...

great photos.. love the circles and overall fab take on the sketch.. thanks for playing along at LCOM DT

Kelly said...

great take on the sketch!

MJ's Kraze said...

I love wout subject matter. He/she is adorable. Tanks for playing along at LCOM DT.