Saturday, January 26, 2013

to my sweetheart [a card].

Let's Capture our Memories has another great sketch & I created a card this time. I used everything from the Fourteen collection by Crate Paper (patterned papers, die cuts, stickers). I added some twine & also used my tiny attacher by Tim Holtz. 

Here's the sketch:

 Here's my card:

The rules:
1.  Make a newly created project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery.

2.  Then leave a link to your project using the Inlinkz widget.  Please use a direct link to your LCOM Sketch post and not just your blog address.

3.  If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword LCOM**. LCOM products are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want.  If you don't have a particular shape indicated in the sketch, feel free to substitute.

4.  There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but the linking form will close on the last day of the month at 8:00pm (Atlantic Standard Time) to allow us to find a prize winner.

The prize:
Here's another shot of my card:
Hope you'll join us!

Also, don't forget about the mini crop coming up (Superbowl weekend) Feb 2 & 3!

 photo 200Crop_zps9fe315e9.gif



1 comments:

Emily D. said...

Adorable card!! I love it!!