The first challenge (probably because I thought it would be easiest) I'm doing (besides my own) is the 8 Things I Love challenge.
I used Pink Paislee's Secret Crush papers & ephemera. The "find what makes you happy" paper strip is cut from Fancy Pants Subway Art 12x12 paper (from the Cocoa Daisy graffiti bridge kit). The date is on an Elle's Studio label, the letter stickers are from Teresa Collins Tell Your Story sticker sheet. Some of the stickers are from Crate Paper's Fourteen line & the Paper Heart line. I added a kraft chandelier from Hambly that is years old. I used American Crafts black glitter ribbon in the top right corner along with cotton candy chalkboard Glimmer Mist. The chevron deco tape is Queen & Co trendy tape. The "smile" & "happy" accents came from the SC Sock Hop kit.
The photo was taken at a Gary Allan concert at 8 Second Saloon last weekend. We had excellent seats - 2nd table away from the stage. & I met his steel guitar player afterwards.
Hope you'll join us & make your own layout featuring 8 things you love. You have until Sunday Feb 10 to join in the fun. There are also three prize packages available, randomly chosen from the crop entries. Here are the rules for the crop:
1. All cards, layouts, etc. must be newly created and made specifically for that specific crop challenge.
2. You may NOT combine crop challenges unless specifically indicated within the challenge guidelines to do so. You may combine them with outside sites/blog challenges.
3. To be eligible for any of the prizes, your creation must be loaded into the LCOM Gallery.
4. All of your creations must be linked within the specific challenge's thread to be eligible to win a prize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment