Thursday, March 7, 2013

just a note [card].


I used Studio Calico Stamps for the sentiment, the zig zag stamp, & the white border around the sentiment. I used Sweet Stamp Shop "warm notes" for the grid background on the sentiment block. The grid was stamped with Faber Castell gelatos (in orange), which I used for the first time & really liked. There are quite a few different sets to choose from in the shop. I got the orange/pink/red/yellow set because I use those colors a lot anyway.

 The washi was purchased HERE.I used some American Crafts glitter tape (turquoise), the orange ribbon is May Arts, the flower is Sass, & the twine I found at TJ Maxx.

I used the Prima chalk ink fluid edgers for the sentiment and the white border. The colors are teal damask & white.

1 comments:

Laura Williams said...

ashley! you won a giveaway on my blog!!! :) please email me at tomatoL at aol dot com!!! this card is SUPER cute - i love the color combo! :)