B went through this phase a few months ago where he would bring us his water bowl when it was empty. Cracked us up because we would hear him for several minutes scooting the bowl across the floor & then finally picking it up & carrying it out to us.
I based this on a sketch from Paper Lovers Studio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
LOVE your page & that's such a cute story about your dog.
I love the color scheme on this, it really helps your puppy to stand out.
how adorable is that?! Sloane wants to get a doggy so bad, but I told her she has to be able to do the food and water herself (so we are thinking in about 4 years) :)
What a great story to get scrapped! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for linking up with Paper Lovers Studio!
Post a Comment