Today is day 2 of my Growing in Unity week & I'm SO excited to be a part of this!
This is a super simple card that is so cute for a birthday. The sentiment is on the inside & says, "balloons make every birthday better." I stamped the bicycle image on the front of the card using Versafine ink in Onyx. Then I stamped the balloons on random pattern papers & paper pieced them. I attached them with glue dots to give them some dimensional effect.
These stamps are from the Unity kit of the month (Feb 2011) The Best is Yet to Be. So many cute stamps in this kit!
Unity Stamp Co is hosting a give away for my Growing in Unity week & one lucky person will win two Itty Bitty stamp sets! To be eligible, all you have to do is leave a comment. I'll have a new post up every day this week & I'll draw a winner Saturday! See you tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




19 comments:
Love the little paper pieced balloons on the bike. The pop dots add a fun bit of dimension. Sweet card!
Super cute birthday card! Love the paper pieced balloons! Looking forward to a great GIU week. TFS
I like how you made the balloons with different patterns. Wonderful design. :)
This is terrific! Love the washi tape, the bike, and the balloons! Super cute!
Loved the pieced paper balloons,
your card is so nicely done!
Wow is that an adorable card! Those paper pieced balloons are so cute and so fun!
That is a very cute card!! Love it!
SUPER cute and
What FUN!!!!!!!!
Very cute--i like the paper pieced balloons.
So cute! Great piecing on the balloons and love the washi!
I love this stamp image. This is a very FUN card.
Very cute and clean
Cute card. Love the balloons.
Too cute! Did you
use washi tape on
the bottom of the
card?
Carla from Utah
Cute CAS card!
Darling card! The bike silhouette and the colored balloons (that pop) is a very effective combination.
Wow is this an adorable card! Love that bike with the sweet balloons!
This card is one of my favorite! I love the happy balloons!
Super cute!
Post a Comment