skip to main |
skip to sidebar
favorite things|May [link up].
1) Going to the Tulip Festival in Michigan! It was on my bucket list & I've tried to go the past three years. So glad we finally made it this year. The tulips were gorgeous!
2) My running is getting back on track. I ran my ass off in April but the first week of May I started having heel issues. Thought I had a heel spur. While I was at the chiropractor, he cracked my heel joints & I've been better since. I've been slowly getting back into it though & plan to get fitted for some good running shoes soon.
| Run Distance: | 14.54 miles |
| Run Time: | 2:16:26 min |
|
|
|
3) My awesome Craig's List find!
4) These two boys.
Hunter is staying with me for the week while Mom's on vacation.
5) I'm happy to report my prison plants are still alive. So far.
1 comments:
OOh I love tulips as well. How fun to go to a tulip festival!
Post a Comment