We hit up garage sales today for the first time this year. At least three different neighborhoods were having their neighborhood garage sales & those are my favorite because you can hit so many with one stop. I worked midnights the night before, was home by 7:30a.m. & we were on our way (with donuts & coffee) by 8:15. I tried to get my brother to come along because he just bought a house but he declined.
We found some great stuff though!
I'm most excited about these Cricut storage cases. I got two for $15!
Also...
two paperback books $1
Swiss Army knife $2 (mine was confiscated a couple years ago by TSA at the Indy airport - it's a handy item to carry!)
a blanket (for fostering or transporting - these are always handy) $1
a package of xmas toys & a frisbee for Bentley $2.10
& the steal of the day - three brass chandeliers for $20! I don't know if I will use these in my future house or if my brother can use them in his house or if my mom can just put them in her booth for a quick profit. These will be great spray painted. So excited & the old couple was SO sweet.
& THEN! I responded to an ad on Craig's List for this amazing Ikea craft desk & we picked it up this weekend. Super excited about this addition for my craft room/office.
This is her CL photo but I already have it set up & am loving it.
Linking up with... Bright Green Door
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment