My GIU week is coming to a close. This is my last post! Can't believe how quick the week has gone. My last project is a card & I used the Moments in Bloom stamp set.
It was hard to photograph but I used Prima chalk inks (farmer jeans & raspberry pie) & blended them for a soft look in the flowers. The sentiment is stamped with oynx Versafine ink. The ribbon is May Arts & I thought it coordinated so well with the stamped colors.
Thanks for joining me all week to celebrate my GIU days!
You have the chance to win two Itty Bitty stamps from Unity Stamp Co by leaving a comment on my GIU posts. I'll choose the winner on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
Pretty card! Love the colors and your ribbon is gorgeous! Thanks for a great GIU week!
so pretty!
i've enjoyed spending my week with you!
Love that flower stamp! Beautiful card and pretty colors!
It's been a fun GIU week!
Lovely CAS design, Ashley.
Very pretty--I like the colors on the flowers and the beautiful bow.
Your flowers are pretty with that wonderful sentiment. Very nice. :)
This is my favorite card for the week. Beautiful flowers and stamping. Thank you for sharing your projects this week. It has been very inspiring.
Love those lilacs! You've had a great week!
Thanks for a great week of Unity inspiration! Your card is so beautiful and the ribbon compliments the floral stamps perfectly!
So pretty! I love those stamped flowers and the simple card design.
My mom would love this card. Lilacs are very special to her. The faith sentiment would also be very meaningful to her. Great job!
Quite the pretty card.
Lovely sentiment.
Carla from Utah
Oh I love those lilacs. So pretty and I love that ribbon!
Post a Comment