Thursday, May 30, 2013

love is the master key... [Growing in Unity]

My Growing in Unity week is almost over & I'm SO grateful for this opportunity! It's been so fun!

This card was made with the Unity Stamp Co stamp set Key to Joy. The large stamp was used as a background for the card with some Tim Holtz distress embossing powder in peeled paint. I used silver ZING! embossing powder on one of the key stamps & tied some twine through the end. The sentiment is stamped with Versafine ink in onyx. Don't you love that Versafine ink?! Such a clean, crisp image!

The fun part for you... Unity is allowing me to host a giveaway for two Itty Bitty stamp sets! To enter, you only have to leave a comment. I'd love it if you became a follower as well. This is my fourth post of my Growing in Unity week so be sure you go back & leave comments on the previous days this week! I'll be choosing a winner Saturday.
 

18 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Sue D said...

I like how you used this key stamp on your wonderful card.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the embossed key and the sentiment! Great card!

Kris B said...

Great background! Love the embossed key and how it is tied to the card! TFS

Gaylynn said...

You made those keys a very nice background for this card. Great sentiment too. :)

Ruby said...

I like the design of this card. Great sentiment.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great sentiment! I love the stamping on the base of the card too!

{VICKI} said...

LOVE the quote!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the background stamping. Beautiful card. Great sentiment. TFS

Karenladd said...

Gorgeous elegant card and love that key!

Jean Bullock said...

The background rocks. Cool Key card!

StampNK said...

Love that hanging key with the twine! What a wonderful card.

Scrappin' Diva said...

The background looks great with the key! TFS!

SHartl said...

Really beautiful card! Love the key and the background!

cghundley said...

Been following you
all week. Today's
card is lovely.
Great use of the
colors and the
embellishment.
Carla from Utah

LauraEva said...

New follower, and what a great card!!!! Love your use of the key!

Cynthia said...

Great design using this Unity set! Fun color combo as well.

Julie Odil said...

I love this key. Very cool card!