I had a lot of ideas for this award shape so I thought I would share a few of them. First, I cut this using the My Community Cricut cartridge & it's cut at 5 1/2 inches. I used a Studio Calico mask with sherbet Mister Huey's to mist it. The Gelatins stamp set I used is actually a baby shower themed set - little buddies. I used the circle stamps + the 'congratulations' sentiment. The inks are Prima chalk inks - farmer jeans & teal damask. I also used the small star stamp & heat embossed it with aqua ZING! embossing powder.
So here it is:
I was thinking you could attach a pin to the back like this one, so you could wear it:
Or you could adhere it to a card. I used the same SC mask but used chalkboard glimmer mist in seven seas for this one.
Or... you could make it a card. I just cut out a second image at the same size & attached them at the top:
0 comments:
Post a Comment