When I found this photo of my first perm, it reminded me of my last perm. I wanted to try something different my senior year in high school. It did not go well & I think it's safe to say I'm not going to try a perm ever again.
This is mostly the Sweet Valley High main SC July kit. The red sequins & the stamps are from the Molly add on & the buttons are from the Jennifer add on. I also used the July stamp add on as well.
I didn't want to lose my mom's handwriting documenting my first perm from the back of the photo, but I knew I wanted to crop the photo because of a busy background. So I scanned the back of the photo & printed it on kraft cardstock. Then I included it as journaling on the layout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
YES! I had a perm in 1990 too! I BEGGED for it. lol.
Post a Comment