Tuesday, July 2, 2013

live*laugh*love*

Elle's Studio had a sale last week so I placed an order to grab some of their summer tags & pennants. Can't get enough of their cute tags.Then I saw this sketch & decided to play along.

Here's what I came up with using a photo from our Michigan trip in May...
I used the Studio Calico Wildberry Court kit (which is possibly my favorite kit to date!) + Glitz washi (yellow anchor) from another SC kit & the pink "today" card is Echo Park Everyday Eclectic. My Pink Paislee chipboard hearts are inked with Prima chalk ink in raspberry pie & coldsfoot petals.

The photo was taken at Window on the Waterfront (but there was no water) during the Tuliptime Festival at the beginning of May. It was our last day in town so we picked B up from boarding & headed back there to try to get a "family photo."


0 comments: