Thursday, July 18, 2013

this was amazing.

I finally had some time to scrapbook so I dug into my July SC kits & I busted out two layouts today. Here is one I did about an eagle release we stumbled upon back in February. 
I used mostly Jennifer + the label stickers from Molly. Last month I only got the main kit & I wasn't a fan of it. It was the first kit since I've been subscribing that I hardly used any of & I started subscribing in March. This month I purchased two add ons + the stamp add on, which I used here. I don't usually get the stamp add on because you get a stamp set with each kit but this July stamp add on was so amazing & I know I'll get a ton of use out of it. If you're thinking about subscribing to the SC kits, please use my referral link.

I was inspired by the Scrap Much? week 2 sketch HERE. I changed the size from the sketch to 8.5 x 11.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch, i love how you adapted it to you own size! Fab use if your sc kit too. Thanks for linking up to us at ScrapMuch?!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun layout!

Eileen said...

Love what you've done with this sketch! Love the sequins :) So glad to have you joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

Shelly said...

Cool layout! Love the colors! :)

Elaine said...

Great take on the sketch. I love the colours you chose and those sequins. Just beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?