I was inspired by the Timeless Twine sketch:
& this CASE study:
I used three stamps from Sweet Stamp Shop on this card. The background stamp is distressed chevron & I love this background stamp. I also used warm notes & old fashioned afternoon (sentiment). The inks are Prima chalk ink in moss lawn & onyx black by Versafine. The chevron patterned paper is by October Afternoon, the arrows are Freckled Fawn (inked with American Crafts pigment ink) & the twine is Timeless Twine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Such a cute card and i love your little elements like the wooden arrows. Thank you for joining us for Timeless Twine Monthly challenge
Deb C
TTDT
What a GREAT card...love the stamping and awesome pop from the Timeless Twine!
Beautiful card! Great color combos and of course the Timeless Twine adds the perfect finishing touch! Thank you for playing along with us in this months Sketchy challenge.
wow great take on the sketch challenge.. Love your card. .thanks for linking up at Timeless Twine..
This is a totally fun card, love it! Thanks for linking up with us this month over at Timeless Twine!
I love your card Ashley. It is so cute. Thanks for joining the Timeless Twine Sketch challenge.
Melisa TTDT
Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with TT challenge!
Whoa love it! Thanks for playing along!:D
Post a Comment