I found a stack of photos from my year of third grade. Our teacher sent home a folder at the end of the year with bits of writings, accomplishments/awards, & photos she had taken throughout the year.
Of the girls in this photo, I am still in touch with two of them. One is my cousin & she is expecting a baby next month. The other was a good friend through high school & college & she now lives in Kansas & just had a baby.
I used the August Studio Calico kits Woolf & Salinger on this one. I think the only thing from the main kit (Marks & Co) is the gold washi, which is just beautiful. I was inspired by this sketch at Scrap Much?, which I converted to 8x5 x 11 size.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
super cute layout, love the product choices! thanks for linking up with ScrapMuch!
This is AWESOME Ash! And the photo is just too cute.
As always, I'm loving it! Love that background paper & love that cork! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?!
Post a Comment