Friday, August 2, 2013

kisses card.

Today I'm sharing a card I made with TWO Gelatins stamp sets! I used the SWAK stamp set + the leopard background. I love animal prints!

The background stamp is inked with American Crafts pigment ink. I added some washi & a strip of paper.  The speech bubbles are cut from a piece of patterned paper (Pebbles Seen & Noted|Take Note). I also used a vellum stitched heart from Amy Tangerine + the "kisses" sentiment is from the Studio Calico Wildberry Court kit.

The lips from the SWAK stamp set are inked with poppy parade by Stampin' Up. Such a pretty red color & it looks like real lips! This card measures about 4.25 inches tall x 4.375 inches wide.

1 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, is this ever cute...luvin the word bubbles, totally sweeeet....hope you have a fabby weekend!

I am having a giveaway on my blog, click to enter!

http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/07/gifts-just-for-you-on-my-birthday.html

enjoy *~*