Thursday, August 22, 2013

love this tour.

At the end of July, we went to Green Bay for training camp. While we were there, we did the Lambeau Field stadium tour. It was pretty cool, but like I mentioned not as awesome as the Dallas Cowboys tour we did in 2011. These three photos are Instagrams we took while on the tour. 


I used one of the new Dear Lizzy die cut frames that are available for pre-order at the Whimsical Twist store. I also used some of the OA Travel Girl tidbits & the wood veneers from the Carte Postale line by Basic Grey



The labels are from Elle's Studio, MME, & cut outs from the August Studio Calico kit. I used a Studio Calico stencil & the mist is Mister Huey's Doris. The stamps are from the SC July 2013 stamp add on, the August 2013 kit, & the June 2013 kit. The grey chevron washi is from an older SC kit & the black chalk tape is new Fancy Pants.

0 comments: