Here's my page. I chose a diagonal with the washi, enamel dots, and Thickers/alpha stickers.
You can visit the WT blog to see some other pages from DT members & to see all the rules for the contest. You have until Oct 25 to link up your entries HERE.
These patterned papers are from the Finnley collection by Glitz Design. I love the greens and browns on this page with such a nature-y photo. It's an Instagram photo from this summer at the lake. There's a lot of Glitz on this page - the roller doodle is from the Raven collection and the washi is from the Color Me Happy Collection.
I used two Studio Calico stamp sets. The brown ink is walnut stain from Tim Holtz distress ink & the green is a pigment ink from American Crafts. I also used the green on the triangle roller doodle. The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye & those chipboard Thickers are called Elf. The stars are from Freckled Fawn - I am loving these!!
Below are some of the items you can find in the WT store:.






0 comments:
Post a Comment