A few weekends ago we went to Ft Wayne for a country fest show, headlining Gary Allan. One of the performers was Love & Theft. Their song Runaway I was familiar with, but I didn't really know them otherwise. They put on a really good show, had quite a few songs I loved, & they aren't bad looking either!
These are some iphone photos from their performance & I was inspired by this sketch (with a twist to use dots/stripes) at Paper Secrets.
All October Studio Calico kits - my referral link if you're considering becoming a subscriber.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Great layering and interpretation of the sketch!!! Thank you for joining us at Paper Secrets!
Oh what a fun layout! Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)
Great job on the sketch! I always love your work!!! Thanks for playing along with Paper Secrets!
Post a Comment