Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Color Spot|Let's Capture our Memories

Isabelle asked me to do the color spot feature for December and I was really excited. I found this color combo to be perfect for a photo from last Christmas I'd been wanting to scrapbook. 
This photo was the one I used for our Christmas cards last year. It took a little bit of work and a lot of treats to get 'the photo. Here's my layout:

I used some bits from Glitz Design's Hello December collection and some bits from the Gingerbread Studio Calico November add on. The mists are Studio Calico Mistery Huey's Hey Diddle Diddle and Tattered Angels Chalkboard mist in Seven Seas.The stamp set for 'December memories' is a very old set from my stash by Autumn Leaves. 

I added some circle tags and note tags from Elle's Studio that are actually from the Spooky Tales and Summer Lovin' collections. Also from my stash is the Pink Paislee Luxe circle place mat and the oldoldold Jenni Bowlin gold tiny trim rub ons. Up on the top of the page, I also added some gold glitter tape from American Crafts and some gold washi from a SC kit earlier this year.

Isabelle joined in on this challenge as well! You can see her layout and the details of this challenge on the LCOM blog HERE.

0 comments: