It's that time again... 'tis the season! I received my SC November kits today and I could not wait to get into my Gingerbread kit. Seriously. Holy Christmas. I found a sweet photo from two Christmases ago when we were fostering Choco. He was the sweetest and most tolerable of Bentley of any dog I've ever met.
Pretty much everything came from the kit. I added a few things from my stash - the gold washi, doily, and the gold enamel dots (Basic Grey) are all of previous SC kits. The green star is an old Heidi Swapp resist chipboard piece and the gold glitter tape is American Crafts.
I used this sketch from week 2 at Scrap Much?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Beautiful layout and such a sweet memory. amazing of you to foster dogs. Thanks for linking up with us at ScrapMuch?!
Beautiful layout! I love the gold doily. Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?
Ashley ... I love your choice of collection for this!!! So elegant and touching. So glad you've joined us at ScrapMuch?!!
Post a Comment