You can read about my first experience HERE where I didn't keep anything. It's been over a year and I've seen some really cute pieces in reviews so I decided to try again. Spoiler: it was another fail.
Here's what I got. I do feel like my stylist read my comments and tried to match me with what I was looking for. I also set up a Pinterest board this time and she referenced it so that was awesome too.
First, these maroon skinny pants with pleats. They had a hole in them; it looked like they had just split at the seam. But they were too big (size large) and I don't like pleats.
Next was this blouse, for which the stylist said she took inspiration from my Pinterest board. I liked the colors and I liked the idea of the design but it just wasn't right for me. It was shorter in the front and longer in the back and just had a large overall fit. When I leaned or moved the entire shirt fell off of me. It was really cute and if it fit better I would've kept it.
There was a pretty blue tunic, but the fit was too large which made the waist hit too low and it hung too long.
Then there was a wool coat but I have a similar black cardigan that fits much better. This was itchy and hot and I look like I'm headed to a funeral:
I returned everything this time, but if you want to try Stitch Fix out for yourself, please use my referral link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment