Welcome to the Whimsical Twist Favorite Blog Hop! Hopefully you reached me from Carrie's blog, but if not head back to Whimsical Twist blog and start the hop from there!
Today I am sharing a favorite project and 5 of my favorite items in the Whimsical Twist Shop.
Enamel dots, wood veneer, and labels are embellishments I find myself reaching for on every layout. For this reason, I chose to feature some Elle's Studio pennants and tidbits, Freckled Fawn wood veneer arrows, and Prima Sugardots (yellow hearts). The Recorded collection from Webster's Pages is new and I am loving the colors and designs in this collection pack. Everyday Eclectic was my MOST favorite collection of all time and these two collections are both by Allison Kreft. I used the 12x12 papers, the coordinating sticker sheets, and the paperclips (pink heart).
All blog hops should have a giveaway and this is no exception! At each stop along the hop, make sure that you leave a comment so you can be entered to win a $20 gift card to the Whimsical Twist shop! One random commenter who has commented on ALL of the blogs will win!
Your next top will be: LISA
Here is the complete hop in order, just in case you get lost along the way!
Whimsical Twist - http://whimsicaltwist.com/
Laurie - http://lauriedanielle.com
Charissa- http://
My photo is from my cousin's bridal shower in August. These cupcakes were SO delicious.






15 comments:
Super cute layout! I especially love the colors- and the pic makes me hungry! ;)
Great layout, and that cupcake looks so pretty!
This layout is beautiful! I love all of the embellishments and the pretty pinkness of it all! Thanks for sharing!
onescrappynovice at yahoo dot com
Sweet LO! I love all those same elements, too! They make crafting so much more fun! Thanks so much for sharing!
Beautiful layout! I prefer the same elements also!
Thank you for sharing. Great work!
EEK! I'm loving that pink and yellow paper from Websters! Thanks for sharing. That cupcake looks delish :)
-Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com
Perfect layering on your layout!
Beautiful page! Yummy looking cupcake too! :)
WOW! LOVE this paper! Absolutely beautiful photo too!
awesome! I love enamel dots. ;)
The pink is so cute and so are all the wonderful embellies you used.
Super cute!
So pretty and now I want a cupcake!
Lovely page!!!!!!
Post a Comment