This is a great sketch for fitting several photos on one layout. I didn't follow the sketch exactly - I didn't use the same number of photos or the same sizes for my photos and my placement is a little different as well. Fitting seven photos on one page is a huge accomplishment for me! I printed my photos and cropped them based on the subject matter of the photos - not on the sizes. Then I just laid them all out how they looked best. Here's what I came up with:
These are all photos taken with my phone at a concert in October. We saw Gary Allan + Sheryl Crow in Detroit. This layout is pretty simple because of the number of photos and because of the design and bold colors in the background patterned paper.
Here is the sketch:
You can view some inspiration from the other design team members HERE. Our December prize is a copy of Scrapbook & Cards Today's new 2014 Scrapbooking Planner and Sketch Calendar! Here's how you can join us:
1. Make a newly created project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery.
2. Then
leave a link to your project using the Inlinkz widgett. Please use a direct link to your LCOM Sketch post and not
just your blog address.3. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword LCOM49. LCOM products are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want. If you don't have a particular shape indicated in the sketch, feel free to substitute.
4. There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but the linking form will close on the last day of the month at 8:00pm (Atlantic Standard Time) to allow us to find a prize winner.





0 comments:
Post a Comment