Here's the card I made:
I used this Studio Calico stamp set as my starting point. I embossed with Tim Holtz distress embossing powder in fired brick. The sentiment stamp is by Papertrey Ink and is stamped with Versafine ink in onyx. I added some red/white twine and silver glitter tape to finish it off.
So link up with us at the LCOM blogand check out the projects from the other DT members too.
How to Play Along:
1. Make a newly created project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery.
2. Then
leave a link to your project using the Inlinkz widget. Please use a direct link to your LCOM Sketch post and not
just your blog address.3. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword LCOM51. LCOM products are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want. If you don't have a particular shape indicated in the sketch, feel free to substitute.
4. There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but the linking form will close on the last day of the month at 8:00pm (Atlantic Standard Time) to allow us to find a prize winner.





0 comments:
Post a Comment