Tuesday, January 14, 2014

sit. stay. love.

I found this sketch at the 3 Scrappy Boys blog. I used my new January Studio Calico kit + the mini dog kit to make this page:


5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Great page, love your design and use of the circle element. I'm going to have to borrow that title for a page of my Amber :-)

Lanette said...

TOO CUTE!! What a great take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with us at 3SB!

Sally Cranney said...

Very fun layout! Love how you filled in some of the small circles. Thanks for playing along with us at 3SB!

Nicole Bingaman said...

Totally agree with Sally - love how you filled in the holes and used so many pops of color. Thanks for playing with us at 3SB!

Christy said...

Such a cool layout...really like your take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at 3SB!!