Friday, February 28, 2014

snowpocalypse|My StampBox.

Although I am not loving this winter, I felt this needed to be documented. This is the most snow I remember seeing, work shut down for two days, I couldn't leave my house for three days. It was a mess.

I used MSB stamp set Let It Snow which is pretty perfect for this page. I used three different inks - turquoise, yellow, and grey.

The patterned papers are left over from my Webster's Pages Composition and Color post with LCOM. I also have some Elle's Studio labels and journal tags left over. I used some Sass letter stickers from my stash. The cork house and the flair badge are from the December Cocoa Daisy day in the life kit. I also used a few other stamp sets from my stash - Studio Calico, Technique Tuesday.

This snow was fun for about two hours. We shoveled the driveway countless times. We had to keep knocking snow off the satellite. But we had food and water and we never lost power. However, I think I can speak for everyone when I say we are ready for spring!!

0 comments: