Friday, March 7, 2014

happy birthday [card].

My aunt's birthday is this weekend and I got off work early today so I quickly whipped up this card. Hopefully it makes it to her in time.I was inspired by THIS sketch.
Mostly I used my Studio Calico March kits for this. I added some washi tape from my stash (Freckled Fawn) and two stamp sets from Sweet Stamp Shop stamp (distressed chevron, simple sentiments). I added some crystals from Prima.

12 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Kerry said...

Love how you dressed up your tag with stamping and washi tape Ashley. Such a lovely card and thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Such a pretty card Love the tag. Awesome take. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap!

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the tag! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Anonymous said...

Love your stamping and those crystals!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!!

Brandi Matos said...

Great job! Love those papers!!!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :-)

Kelly said...

Wow! Love those colors!! Fantastic take on the card sketch! :)Thanks for playing along at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Lissa said...

So pretty and cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Isbaha said...

Very nice card, love the washi tape you added. Thanks for playing along with us at sketch-N-Scrap !

Sura said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
Surama

Stephanie said...

cute card - love the stamping on the green tag! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month :)

theoldesaltbox said...

Beautiful card! Love the bits of washi tape! Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap