I found this challenge on the Creative Embellishments blog. It's a sketch + a photo inspiration. I was inspired by the colors in the photo. Here's what I made:
I got this six piece nautical chipboard set and I used some heat embossing on this compass piece.
My frame stamp is from the My Stamp Box Snapshot stamp set. I also heat embossed it.
This photo is from our cruise in January, leaving our last port (Nassau) and heading back home. It was the best sunset we saw on the whole cruise.
I have some chipboard heart shapes from Studio Calico, sugar dots from Prima, geotag enamel shape from MME, Sassafras entwined bloom from my stash, puffy stickers from Evalicious, and my alphabets are from Pink Paislee and Sassafras.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
What a beautiful pic and fun layout!! Love all the colors on our wood veneer compass. Thanks for playing along at Creative Embellishments. xoxoxox
Wonderful layout! Love your gorgeous photo and those fun colors on your wood compass piece! Thanks for playing along w/the Creative Embellishments March Challenge!
Gorgeous work and fab alterations on the chipboard! Thanks for playing along with the CE challenge!
Such beautiful colors!!!
Beautiful page! Love the way you use the veneer compass. thanks for playing along at Creative Embellishments.
Love this bright fun LO!! So beautifull!!
Visiting from the CE design team, great work Ashley & thx for participating in the March monthly challenge!!
xo Wendy
http://lifepapersoul.wordpress.com
Post a Comment