I changed a few things on this sketch to make it work for me. First, I used one landscape photo instead of two photos as shown in the sketch. I used puffy stickers to form the circle accent shown in the upper right corner. Instead of layers of patterned paper anchored by embellishments in opposite corners, I layered die cut pieces and stickers all around my photo. I kept the title in the same general place.
I used the Jillibean Soup hexagon placemat as a mask with Studio Calico Mister Huey's in rudolph. The die cuts came from THIS Jillibean Soup Grandma's Lima Bean Soup diecut sheet and the Jillibean Soup cardstock stickers are from Grandma's Lima Bean Soup line also.
I added some droplets of Mister Huey's in Bazinga to the corners. The letter stickers are from my stash (Prima) and the plastic die cut hearts are from the Studio Calico February kits. My puffy stickers are from twine + ink and Evalicious. The washi is Freckled Fawn.
How to Play Along:
1. Make a newly created project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. 2. Then leave a link to your project using the Inlinkz widget HERE. Please use a direct link to your LCOM Sketch post and not just your blog address. 3. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword LCOM64. LCOM products are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want. If you don't have a particular shape indicated in the sketch, feel free to substitute. 4. There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but the linking form will close on the last day of the month at 8:00pm (Atlantic Standard Time) to allow us to find a prize winner.
1. Make a newly created project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. 2. Then leave a link to your project using the Inlinkz widget HERE. Please use a direct link to your LCOM Sketch post and not just your blog address. 3. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword LCOM64. LCOM products are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want. If you don't have a particular shape indicated in the sketch, feel free to substitute. 4. There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but the linking form will close on the last day of the month at 8:00pm (Atlantic Standard Time) to allow us to find a prize winner.





0 comments:
Post a Comment