On the LCOM blog today, I have the product shuffle feature. I'm featuring alphabet stickers and mixing them for your titles. If you're anything like me, you have TONS of alphabet stickers in your stash.
Here's the page I came up with:
My photo is from 2012, I had picked up a shift at the hospital on Easter Sunday. I used this caption when I posted the photo. My letter stickers are from: EK Success, American Crafts (Remarks Sotheby's), Amy Tangerine Thickers (Goodness), and Basic Grey. I've added vellum star stickers and wood veneer from Studio Calico. The gold rub ons are Jenni Bowlin. The label stickers are Pink Paislee and Kelly Purkey. The enamel dots are My Mind's Eye. The stamp sets are both Technique Tuesday (Real Life and Joy).
Stop by the LCOM blog- I shared a few more layouts featuring mixed alphabet fonts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment