Today we're revealing sketch #68 at Let's Capture our Memories!
You can view sketch 68 on the LCOM blog today along with the designs the other media team girls made. Here was the sketch:
Here's what I made:
I was given the Echo Park patterned papers, which I found very hard to work with. I like the bold colors with the white and think the contrast is great but the patterns were what threw me off. I was also given the chipboard hexagon shapes (which I painted and covered with washi tape) and the Jillibean Soup wooden tag (which I inked with gold and embellished with mini veneer hears by Studio Calico). I used some labels and circle tags from Elle's Studio and Chic Tags. The enamel dots are Teresa Collins.
Make sure to visit the LCOM blog today for some variations on this sketch - the other two media girls always have fabulous designs. Here's how you can play along for a chance to win 4x6 transparancies by Simple Stories...
1. Make a newly created project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery.
2.
Then leave a link to your project using the Inlinkz widget HERE. Please use a direct link to your LCOM Sketch post
and not just your blog address.
3. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword LCOM68.
LCOM products are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as
many times as you want. If you don't have a particular shape indicated
in the sketch, feel free to substitute.
4. There is no time limit -
you can always play any week at any time, but the linking form will
close on the last day of the month at 8:00pm (Atlantic Standard Time) to
allow us to find a prize winner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment