I had some free time tonight to scrap for fun. I wanted to play with my new May Paper Bakery kit I received as a prize for winning their sketch #24. They now have sketch #26 posted so I chose to use it for my inspiration tonight.
From my stash I added wood veneer from Creative Embellishments, Sassafras letter stickers, sequins & chipboard from Studio Calico, stamps from Studio Calico & Unity Stamp Co, & chipboard from Basic Grey (April Studio Calico kits).
This is an iphone photo of the nephews in PCB on spring break in April. It was our last day & the youngest was SO excited to do the banana boat rides. The older ones had to be talked into it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Great layout Ashley! Love that wood anchor!!
such a fun layout! Love your take on the sketch! The wood anchor is awesome and I really love that quote by it too! Thanks for joining us @Paper Bakery Kits!
LOVE the colors. And such fun pictures!!
I'm so glad you had a Paper Bakery kit to play with! I love your take on the sketch and how you used the kit!
So glad you played along with us at paper Bakery!
Awesome layout love your take on the Paper Bakery sketch :)
Great take on the sketch! Happy to see that you used the May kit on this layout! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Bakery!
Love your project and the pictures are just cool.
Thank you for playing with us at the Paper bakery.
Post a Comment