Saturday, May 17, 2014

pickleback [LCOM 72].

Today it's time for sketch 72 on the Let's Capture our Memories blog! I liked this sketch with its three small photos and found them perfect for my mom's recent birthday "celebration."

Here's our sketch:
I stayed pretty close to the sketch on this page with. My photos were not cropped based on the sketch size and instead of tickets I used stamps for my journaling. Here's what I came up with:
 I used the Studio Calico Print Shop patterned papers and washi. The gold washi is from a 2013 Studio Calico kit. The stamps, wood veneers and the chipboard die cuts are all Studio Calico. The label stickers are My Mind's Eye and Kelly Purkey. For my circle accent I used gold enamel dots by twine + ink (from the May SC Camelot kit).

HERE is where you'll link up your creations and where you can few the rules. You're playing to win a $20 gift certificate to the LCOM store. Good luck!

0 comments: