Today we're revealing another ScrapMuch?! sketch! This was a great one, really easy to interpret. I stuck pretty closely to the sketch.
I used a lot of items from my stash on this one. An Amy Tangerine 12x12 paper pad that I've barely touched. I added the Dear Lizzy banners. The 'together' cork came from April Studio Calico's kits and the cork houses are Freckled Fawn. The enamel dots and washi are also from SC kits. The vellum is from May's Studio Calico Camelot kit.
We hope you'll play along with us by linking up your creations in our sidebar HERE to be entered into a random draw
for our monthly
prize. You have until Thursday, May 29 29th, at midnight to participate in any of May's sketch
challenges, each linkup tool will remain open until that
date! If you are playing along with more than one challenge you will
need to link each of them up via a separate blog post for the link up
tool to work. (International participants may be required to
pay some shipping fees.) Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Love this layout Ashley - especially all the fun little details like those cork houses! Great job with the sketch! :)
Great layout! I have a lot of that Amy Tan paper pad left too...I should try to use it more.
Love all the fun papers and embellishments especially the title piece and the stitching.
Great job with this one, I love the layers at the bottom of the page and the wooden veneer sentiment is perfect.
What a lovely layout Ashley - the cork sentiment is my FAV!!!
Oh, my! LOVE this!
Liking how you used the colours on your layout! A colourful one! Great take on the sketch! Way to go!
Gorgeous, love the vellum and cork ring!
Post a Comment