Friday, June 13, 2014

Easter 2014|Scrap Much?!

Time for our Friday sketch at Scrap Much?! My comfort zone tends to be two photos on a page so this sketch made me really happy :)

I used some of my Amy Tangerine 12x12 paper stack that I haven't used much of. I cut the sun and clouds out from patterned papers. My chipboard embellishments are Basic Grey, the enamel dots are Teresa Collins, and the ribbon is Pink Paislee. The wood veneer is from Creative Embellishments and the letter stickers are Sassafras. My little flair is from A Flair for Buttons Etsy shop. This came together really quickly! 

We hope you'll join our sketchy Friday challenge by linking up HERE to be entered into a random draw for our monthly prize. You have until Sunday, June 29th, at midnight to participate in any of June's sketch challenges, each linkup tool will remain open until that date

7 comments:

Jayne said...

Love the embellies, great page.

Laureen said...

Fun sun addition! Lovely take of the sketch!

Sandy Ross said...

Love the sun, clouds and all the other fun embellies!

Tiiu said...

I seriously love this layout Ashley! It's so fun and whimsy. Great job!

Tiiu said...

I seriously love this layout Ashley! It's so fun and whimsy. Great job!

Tiiu said...

I seriously love this layout Ashley! It's so fun and whimsy. Great job!

Unknown said...

Super fun page, love the mix of embellies!