Loved this sketch and so I grabbed my May Paper Bakery kit and got to work. I added some stamping, wood veneer and cork pieces from Studio Calico, and enamel dots from twine + ink. The 'sunshine' stamp is from Unity and it's the first time I've used it. I lovelovelove this heart patterned paper by Amy Tan Plus One collection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
I LOVE this Ashley! What a fun layout. Beautifully done, love the background! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
Hello, you are the May Featured Card Designer on the Sketch~n~Scrap blog http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/ Be sure to visit the blog for more details and to grab our badge to put on your blog! Thank you for participating!
Such a fun layout -- love those photos. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
Hey Ashley I love, love, love your layout! What a gorgeous and original take on the sketch! Those little embellies are so sweet. Thanks for playing along with us again at Sketch N Scrap and congrats at being chosen as our Featured Card Designer. xx
Super fun layout!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap! :) Evie
Love how you made the sketch your own! Congrats on the featured card designer spot too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)
Beautiful page Ashley - love that background Amy Tangerine paper!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month xx
Great layout and background appaer! Thank you for joining us at Sketch~n~Scrap!
Beautiful layout! Love the black and white photos on this. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap
Beautiful page. Love the background paper. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
Surama
Such a wonderful layout!!! Well done!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :-)
Simple and stunning! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch ~N~ Scrap!
Post a Comment