I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Shampoo smoothes and infuses moisture into locks while gentley cleansing to leave dry, rought hair nourished and hydrated with a crisp mint scent infused with notes of rosemary, basil, and lemon.
Herbal Essences Naked Mosisture Conditioner soothes and conditions by gently wrapping each strand with essential moisturizers that revive dull and damaged hair, leaving it smooth and soft without buildup, all with a revitalizing mint and herb fragrance.
Herbal Essences Naked Mosisture Conditioner soothes and conditions by gently wrapping each strand with essential moisturizers that revive dull and damaged hair, leaving it smooth and soft without buildup, all with a revitalizing mint and herb fragrance.
The first thing I noticed about this shampoo is how amazing it smells! Light florals like a great summer perfume. I just love it. The shampoo lathered up perfectly and I felt it rinsed clean. With my current shampoo, I feel like there is a sleek residue on my hair that I can't get rinsed out. This shampoo makes my hair feel squeaky clean. It also left my hair soft and smooth. It looks good, which is no small feat in this humidity!
I use heat on my hair daily (dryer, straightener, & curling iron most days) + I color my hair. Sometimes my hair can look dry and I most definitely have split ends. I think the conditioner really helped in this area. My hair was tangle free and looked moisturized. Not dry. Not processed. It looks (and feels!) healthy.
I use heat on my hair daily (dryer, straightener, & curling iron most days) + I color my hair. Sometimes my hair can look dry and I most definitely have split ends. I think the conditioner really helped in this area. My hair was tangle free and looked moisturized. Not dry. Not processed. It looks (and feels!) healthy.




0 comments:
Post a Comment