Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Delight yourself in the Lord || Paper Wings Productions.
I'm super excited to be the guest designer this month for Paper Wings Productions. They have SO many cute stamp sets that I had a really hard time picking which ones I wanted to work with. Plus, so many amazing things in the store.
I'm on the PWP blog today sharing my What's Up Wednesday post. I used the Scriptures photopolymer stamp set and I just love it. I also used the Art Textures red rubber cling stamp set. This is a great set for variety of different backgrounsds, textures, dimensions, etc. There's gesso, paint, mist, heat embossing... Lots of fun stuff going on.
Here's a sneak peek of my card, but to see the rest you'll have to visit the PWP blog :)
Supplies:
stamps: Paper Wings Productions
embossing powder: American Crafts ZING! (butter, aqua); My Stamp Box (white)
gesso: Delta Creamcoat
mist: Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio (ocean breeze blue)
twine: Hemptique
ink:American Crafts (aqua); VersaFine (onyx black); Versamark
chipboard: Studio Calico
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment