Friday, September 12, 2014

KP|Scrap Much?!

Sketchy Friday at Scrap Much?!? Here's our sketch that Laura made...
Sept 12 ScrapMuch?
Here's my page:
I converted this to the smaller scrap size and used two Instagram photos I had printed off. I also got to use a couple of new stamp sets I hadn't gotten a chance to use yet.
Design team call details here.


Rules: link up your creations in our sidebar (HERE) to be entered into a random draw for our monthly prize. You have until September 29th, at midnight to participate in any of September's sketch challenges, each linkup tool will remain open until that date!

If you are playing along with more than one challenge you will need to link each of them up via a separate blog post for the link up tool to work. (International participants may be required to pay some shipping fees.)  Good luck, we cannot wait to see what you create!


stamps: Two Peas in a Bucket designed by Shimelle Laine;Ormolu Word Up;
ink: StazOn jet black
stickers: SN@P1 by Simple Stories; Pink Paislee Switchboard; twine + ink (gold star puffy stickers);
die cut shapes: October Afternoon Daily Flash
wood pieces: Crate Paper Close Knit

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!

Laureen said...

Interesting interpretation of the sketch but awesome layout! Love your pictures clutch! Great take of the sketch!

Unknown said...

Great page, love the use of happy colours and washi!

Sandy Ross said...

Fun layout....love all the little elements!